Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Women of Faith - Here I Come!!!

IMAGINE the excitement when I opened my email this morning to learn that I have been selected as a blogger for the Women of Faith event in Indianapolis, IN.  IMAGINE how incredible this all girls weekend will be!  IMAGINE the phenomenal biblical teaching and worship!  IMAGINE you are there with me! 
Most importantly, IMAGINE what God will do at the event - it's more than we can IMAGINE. 

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. ~ Ephesians 3:20-21 (NIV)

Seriously, if you are available the weekend of August 19-20th and are within driving distance, you are going to want to be in Indianapolis.  Check out this line-up of speakers:  Sheila Walsh, Luci Swindoll, Lisa Harper, and Angie Smith. If that isn't enough to wet your whistle (which I know it is), then take a look at the musical guests:  Mary Mary and one of my ALL-TIME faves Natalie Grant.  Shear bonus - drama will be performed by Nicole Johnson, and then, one gentleman gets to slip on to the platform as a special guest, Dr. Henry Cloud.


I'm really looking forward to this girls weekend away. It promises to be a time of refreshing, renewal, and encouragement, yet, I know it will challenge me and spur me on in the faith. I'm praying now that God will have a special message for my ears and that I will be alert and attentive to all HE has to say.


***Thank you BookSneeze for the opportunity to attend the Women of  Faith event as a guest blogger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm blogging for Women of Faith in Charlotte. I'm in your new 5:11 group. Adding your blog to my Google Reader :)
-Amanda

Melissa said...

I have been to WOF for the past 2 years in NC - it is always awesome!! I'm headed back this year too!

Looking forward to connecting more with you!

Your hsv 5:11 buddy :)