Early Bird - Discount $20 - ends July 31st!!!!
Jon and I had the opportunity to attend a Together for Adoption conference several years ago while still in the "waiting" process of our adoption. We had such a tremendous experience. I so appreciated that the conference wasn't a lot of fluff. The speakers in the main sessions really dug deep into God's Word, and the breakout sessions were both informational and encouraging.
The Story that Changes EVERYTHING
for US and the FATHERLESS
Six rich general sessions. Fifty tool-gathering workshops. One breathtaking Story.
General Session Topics
- The Story Gone Wrong (Mike Reeves, author of Delighting in the Trinity)
- Stories of the Fatherless (Dr. Sharen Ford, Manager of Colorado State’s Permanency Services Unit)
- The Story Re-Written (Dan Cruver)
- Our Lives Re-Written (Mike Reeves)
- Stories of the Fatherless Re-Written (Vermon Pierre)
- When Everything Sad Comes Untrue (Scotty Smith)
8 Breakout Session Tracks
- Stories about Beginning the Adoption Journey (Pre-Adoption)
- Stories from Experienced Adoptive Families (Post-Adoption)
- Stories from Experienced Adoptive Families with Special Needs
- Stories about Foster Care within Families
- Stories about the Orphan Crisis from Experienced Organizations
- Stories about Financing your Adoption Journey
- Stories about Developing Ministries for Adoption/Orphan Care Movement
- Stories about God’s Work through the Theology of Adoption
Adoptive and foster parents, ministers, church leadership, orphan care ministry teams, anyone who cares for the fatherless... this conference is for you! Don't miss Early Registration - it ends tomorrow! I'd LOVE to meet you there!