- Funeral visitation for one of the greatest prayer warriors I've ever known. Ms. Judy was such a special lady!
- A zoo trip with a friend of mine from college and her delightful daughter.
- We attended a park day with the new homeschool co-op we will be participating in this year.
- We visited Jane and Myles, so I could get my "baby fix."
- The kiddos played with Grandma & Grandpa while Jon and I attended an AWAA Board Meeting, shopped for baby shower supplies and a baby gift, and enjoyed lunch at Old Chicago Pizza.
- Visited Kentucky Aviation Museum.
- Baby Shower for lil' Myles.
Haha! Teaser... we aren't starting officially until August 8th.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…Planners get homeschool Moms all in a tizzy. You have to find the absolute perfect, be-all-end-all planner for your homeschool. Trust me, I've been looking for quite some time. I have yet to find what I like, so I created my own. I'm excited to give it a whirl and see if it truly meets my needs. My advice is to create what you can't find.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
- Possibly another zoo trip.
- CHIL Teacher's Meeting/Park Play Day for kids
- HYPE Gym & Swim
- CHIL Kick-Off Picnic
Mark and Jane's baby shower. Words can't express how absolutely thrilled I am that Myles is here. I LOVE seeing Jane's Proud Momma smile shine. Not to mention Myles is super cute and fun to hold!
Questions/thoughts I have…
Is the summer truly slipping away? If it will be cooler, I'm okay with that even though my homeschool plans are far from finished.
I’m reading…Bible in 90 Days - I'm behind :( I've got to buckle down and catch up.
I’m cooking…not a thing. Raw veggies have been a huge hit this week. We've enjoyed zucchini, squash, red, yellow, & orange peppers, sugar snap peas, cucumbers, tomatoes, and radishes at most every evening meal. Actually, I'm the only one who likes the radishes and that's ok. More for me :)
I’m grateful for…
our incredible adoption agency America World. We love supporting and serving on AWAA's behalf! Looking forward to even more opportunities in the future.
A photo to share…
Our favorite photo op at the zoo! A great day for the kiddos with their new friend!