Friday, July 1, 2011

SSMT Verse 13

Still hangin' in with my Siestas memorizing scripture!  I love the verse I've chosen to focus on the next couple weeks.  It reminds me how accessible God is... Yes, He's the Almighty Creator of the Universe, yet even still, if I call out to Him, He will answer.  I repeatedly find myself praying for peace, clarity, and discernment - often for myself and for others.  Keeping the relational lines of communication open with God is how I receive those very things.

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.   ~ Jeremiah 33:3 

6 comments:

Nanette said...

I’m a fellow crew mate stopping by to say hi :-)
I’m now following you.
http://thejoysofhomeschooling.blogspot.com/
~ Nanette

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Dropping by from The Crew to say *hi*. I see you're in KY. We are moving to KY next month from AR. It seems like a great state to homeschool! Feel free to shoot me any tips/advice on homeschooling there:)

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the Crew and already a follower.

Love the scripture - I feel like there is SO much I just don't know.

April

Rebecca said...

Dropping by to follow you from the crew, I'm a newbie and so excited! I love the pics of your sweet children and your verse. I host a weekly link up with Jennifer Janes on Wednesdays....we have no rules...you don't have to mention us in your blog and you can use a previous post. We just want to encourage others to memorize scripture...

Blessings,
Rebecca
www.momsmustardseeds.com

I LOVE your background! So fun!

Jennifer said...

Hi Angela. Welcome to the crew. My girls and I joined Beth's Siesta sisters in Jan- maybe we can meet next Jan.?

Swinging On Small Hinges said...

Hi! Just stopping by to visit from the crew! I am an adoptive Mom to 2 little girls! Can't wait to get to know you better! I am now a follower of your blog. :)