Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mama on a Mission!

Mission of the Month


What is better than a Mama on a mission?  Some accountability for the Mama!!!  I convince myself that everybody has one.... however, I know I have more than one.  A closet that is seriously out of control.  Of all the closets in the house, this Mama's is THE WORST!  It is by far the dumping ground and the easiest/best hiding place for anything and everything without a home.  Off the top of my head, I know I have Caleb's summer wardrobe from last year, some of my old teaching materials, Christmas presents, books, DVD's, items from a girl's retreat I led a couple years ago, pillows, purses, easter baskets, Halloween costumes, clothes of all shapes, colors, and sizes, etc.  Before you ask... no I don't even have a big closet, just a very cluttered one. 

So....  thanks to Mama Jenn, I'm squeezing in at the last hour to be a part of this blog carnival.  I am now a Mama on a Mission, and my September Mission is to have an organized, uncluttered, pristine (Ha!) closet by the end of the month.  I've already lost 5 days, we leave for vacation on Friday, and we return a week later only for Jon to begin preaching an out of town revival.  Hmmmm... no excuses!  I'll post a picture of my "new" closet by the end of the month!

1 comment:

Mama Jenn said...

Can't wait to see the before and after photos!!! Thanks for joining in!!!