Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!



What can I say?  My baby girl celebrates in style!  A birthday at the beach sounds perfect to me.  While the birthday princess celebrated with the whole fam earlier, it is actually official!  Miss Rachel is "one, two, three, FOUR!"  She is so cute!  She always counts up to 4...  a great triumph it truly is!  I get misty eyed every time I remind myself that this precious life is so very celebrated... just this is the first time with birthday parties.  Words can't express how grateful I am to be this baby girl's Momma!  Love her, Love Her, LOVE HER!!!!

On a side note, as I was confident it would happen....  on my baby girl's birthday my best friend, Jane, saw her baby's heartbeat and movement for the first time.  Such a strong connection :-)  God's blessings overflow!

No comments: