Sunday, February 12, 2012

No Loss


After losing weight each week since the beginning of December, this week I simply maintained. While this kept me from putting a dent in my weight loss goal for the 90 Day Challenge, at least I didn't gain.  I suppose that is a success in and of its own right being that this week before Valentine's Day has been full of tempting sweet treats.  At times, I exerted great will power.  At others, I caved without another thought.  

My goals for this week will remain the same as last week.  While I did work at each of them, I found that only one day did they actually functional in tandem.  Seems like more often than not, I'd achieve 2 of my 3 goals.  This week, I want to successfully complete the goals I have set forth and have better results to report. 
  1. Actually wear my Body-Bug every day to track my calories burned and activity level.
  2. Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
  3. Physical activity 5 days this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

there's a lot to be said for staying the same/not gaining.

please remind me of this on Saturday.

I have a bad feeling . . .