Monday, January 16, 2012

Multitude on Mondays

As you may recall, in November, I read Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts.  I decided that I'd join in and keep a gratitude journal or log of what I'm thankful for.  Of course, in my blogging hiatus, I failed to do this.  I am picking up where I left off in November, so that explains why I started with #31. 


31. warm PJ's straight from the dryer
32. snuggling under fuzzy, soft blankets
33. the prayers of my best friend
34. finding comfort for my fear from God's Word
35. two new families set to join our Life Group this month
36. the thrill of snow... even the small dusting we got
37. serving on the AWAA KY Board of Directors
38. our new AWAA KY - Children's Fund
39. visiting with our TN family
40. laughter
41. my flat iron
42. flavored water
43. Kindle freebies
44. Having a Children's Ministry volunteer take the time to seek me out to compliment my son (insert proud Momma smile!)

No comments: