Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trees x 3

Trees x 3... It's looking a lot like Christmas to me!  Yes, the decorating has begun.  There is much left to do, but we have made a good start.

First, we tackled our family tree which is in the living room.  The kids had sooo much fun decorating!  Rachel kept giggling and chanting, "I like it, I like it, I like it!"  Jeremiah kept saying, "I'm so excited!  Thank you Momma!"  Caleb was the old pro and helped scope out the best spots to put the ornaments.




The 3 1/2 foot area of the tree is very heavily decorated :)  I'm fighting hard and resisting the urge to re-decorate when the kiddos are napping or sleeping.  I may be spatially challenged, but even I wouldn't clump so many like ornaments together in one spot.  Oh well... the sight gives my tree character and represents where my family is right now.  Preschoolers/Kindergarteners abound!  This is life with 4 and 5 year olds, so I'm going to embrace it!  The tree stays as is :-) 


 Trees 2 and 3 are found in the kiddos rooms.  They love the fiber optics lights and having their own special little ornaments for their trees.  I hope they keep their sweet smiles and enthusiasm for years to come.  Celebrating Jesus' birth is definitely something to smile about, and I look forward to teaching them more and more about that each day.



No comments: