Monday, November 8, 2010

Answer the Cry

Up late tonight... I just watched Answer the Cry.  This video was created for the Cry of the Orphan campaign, by the joining of the Show Hope, Hope for Orphans, and Focus on the Family organizations.  In the video, you will see familiar faces such as Francis & Lisa Chan, Steven Curtis & Mary Beth Chapman, Mark Shultz, Jim Daly and several others.  Each one shares their heart and/or song for orphans and involvement in orphan care. 

Please Watch Answer the Cry here!  It will only be online through November 14th.  I promise it is an hour well-spent.  I pray it stirs your heart, hands, and feet to action.  Savior, He can move the mountains, My God is Mighty to SAVE.  He is mighty to save! 

1 comment:

Annika said...

Hi I'm visiting from Hip Homeschool Hop. Thank you for sharing this link. We have two adopted children and I am passionate about adoption! Have a wonderful day!