Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Due to Jon's work schedule, we did not make our usual trip to TN to celebrate Thanksgiving.  We missed being with the Wells' family... especially meeting two new little additions.  Thankfully, we were still able to be with loved ones and enjoyed being with my family.  Believe it or not, the majority of the Spaulding crew was able to assemble at my parent's house. 

I have an amazing family that I love dearly, and we all had so much to be grateful for this year!  After having a heart attack, quadruple bypass surgery, a pace maker, and fluid drained a couple times over the past month and a half,  my grandmother was able to be with us.  Considering all she has gone through, MaMa was doing very well.  We pray that her spirits remain high, her attitude still positive, and her rehab successful.  I know she longs to be comfortable in her own house, and the kids pray every night for her to continue to get stronger and be able to go home.  Soon... very soon!     

Enjoy pics of our gluttony... notice I managed to stay behind the camera :)










No comments: