Thursday, November 1, 2012

November is Adoption Awareness Month

It's no secret that adoption is near and dear to my heart.  Therefore, being that November is Adoption Awareness Month, I have decided to use my little space in the blogosphere to purposely share about adoption.  Throughout the month, I will share personal stories, but I also hope to point you in the direction of some wonderful resources.  Stick around... you may get a question answered, learn some new facts, or be introduced to a helpful book, poignant song, purposeful organization, dedicated ministry, or incredible event.  There is SOOOOO very much I desire to share!

I'd also like to encourage you to join me in specific prayer each day.  I believe in the power of prayer and have confidence in my God who hears.  Take time this month not only to speak to God but to really listen intently to His voice. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Prayer - November 1st

God, please break my heart for what breaks yours!

No comments: