Sunday, April 24, 2011

Glorious Day

He is Risen!  He is Risen, indeed!

Are you celebrating?  Do you know the joy of a personal relationship with The Risen Savior?

My prayer is that your Easter is not lost in plastic eggs, chocolate bunnies, Peeps, and my personal favorite Easter treat... Reese's Eggs. 

Easter is victory - Jesus conquered death!
Easter is a promise - Freedom in Christ!
Easter is a living hope - My future in Heaven.

I absolutely love the words to Casting Crown's Glorious Day.  Jon and I sang this song at our church's Sonrise Service this morning.  The words are stuck in my head, and I can't think of anything more fitting for this Resurrection Sunday.

Living, He loved me
Dying, He saved me
Buried, He carried my sins far away
Rising, He justified freely forever
One day He’s coming
Oh glorious day, oh glorious day






Enjoy this YouTube video I found of this wonderful song!

No comments: