Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Now Taking Applications! - Schoolhouse Review Crew

 
I have been so blessed to be a member of the Schoolhouse Crew Review.  I have had the opportunity to use some amazing curriculum, games, and computer programs with my children.  Even better, I have found an incredible community of friends.  My crew mates have been such an encouragement to me and have specifically prayed for me several times throughout the year.  We laugh together, cry together, vent, and have some hysterical laughs... all through a computer screen :-)  While we may be separated by miles, states, and even countries, we have been brought together through our love of homeschooling, love of curriculum, and a strong Christian bond. 
 
Seriously... you don't want to miss out on this!  Good news - you don't have to!  It's that time of year again and the Schoolhouse Review Crew is taking applications.  You ask...
 
What does it take to be a Schoolhouse Crew Review team member?
1. Do you have an active blog?
2. Do you have at least 22 public followers?
3. Do you homeschool?
4. Do you like homeschool curriculum?
5. Do you want to use new curriculum with your own children and share about your
experiences on your blog?
 
If you answered YES, then the Schoolhouse Review Crew might be for you! Take the time to fill out the application.  You'll be so glad you did!
 

Just an FYI - one of my reviews is being featured today on The Old Schoolhouse Homeschooling With Heart Blog.  Got a few minutes???  Click this link and check it out. 

No comments: