Friday, September 28, 2012

Guest Posting @ Ben & Me

 
Homeschooling has allowed me to cross paths and meet some very special people.  I'm honored to call Marcy, who blogs at Ben and Me, a friend.  During the month of September, she has featured a series of guest posts entitled "Blogging in the Bluegrass."  While we have just recently moved, the great state of KY will always be a place we feel at home, so I'm thrilled to be featured today.
 
I'd love for you to visit and read my article Cultivating Compassion in Your Kids.  I'd also encourage you to follow Marcy's blog.  She has so much wisdom to share and is a wealth of information.  Looking for encouragement, helpful tips, great homeschool deals, Kindle freebies, and fantastic giveaways?  Marcy's got you covered!
 
If you are visiting today from Ben and Me, I do hope you'll stick around.  At The Wellspring of Life, you can find me blogging about family life, homeschooling, adoption, orphan care, and product reviews.  I've got some catch up work to do after the move, but we'll be back in routine soon.  Don't be a stranger :-)  God Bless!
 

1 comment:

Susan said...

I found your blog from Ben and Me. I love your words on giving. You are right...EVERYONE has a need! I'm your newest follower! Visit me at http://susiehomeschooler.blogspot.com/!