Monday, August 30, 2010

"Meant To Be"

All of my faves... Steven Curtis Chapman, beautiful music and amazing lyrics, adoption clips, Jeremiah 29:11, and VEGGIE TALES.  Hmmm... this will be on the Wells' family Christmas wishlist.  It releases October 5, 2010. 





“We’re very excited to share It’s a Meaningful Life with VeggieTales fans and families everywhere,” said Greg Fritz, SVP of Sales & Marketing at Big Idea Entertainment. “This episode is based on Jeremiah 29:11 which says, ‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’ So many of us often wonder what our lives would be like if we had all we ever dreamed of. This title takes parents and children on a journey that explores how we can be content in the plans that God has for our lives – and helps us discover the beauty of how our lives affect those around us.”

Inspired by the It’s A Meaningful Life story, Steven Curtis Chapman notes, “The song is really shaped around, what I want to say, especially to children that wonder, ‘does my life have any meaning?’ As I have said to so many orphans in China or even to my own children, ‘you are special, and you are meant to be because God has put us here.’”

No comments: