Remember when I introduced you to the book No More Perfect Moms? I've recently completed reading it and have found it to be the prescription to this crazy notion that a Christian Mommy must be perfect. No, the book doesn't advocate that moms slouch around giving less than their best. Instead, it encourages moms to remove unrealistic expectations of perfection in their lives and relationships and to find their identity, hope, and rest in the ONE who is PERFECT - Jesus Christ.
Everyone loves a good investment…especially one that comes with a big bonus!
This is one of those investments that you don’t want to miss!
Purchase Jill Savage’s new book No More Perfect Moms anytime between February 3-9 (online or at a store…and yes, electronic versions such as Kindle and Nook count too!) Send a copy of your receipt to NoMorePerfectMoms@moody.edu. Scan it, take a picture of it - just be sure to send it to the email! You'll be given access to well over $100 worth of resources that will help you on your mothering journey - absolutely free!
What will you receive?
6 Sixty Minute Audio Workshops (MP3 format) from Hearts at Home
- Desperate for Wisdom - Dr. Juli Slattery
- How to Fight for Your Marriage - Dr. Juli Slattery
- It is Well with Your Soul - Jennifer Rothschild
- Multiple Intelligences - Dr. Kathy Koch
- Ten Stress Strategies Every Mom Needs - Jill Savage
- The God Who Sees You- Tammy Maltby
- 10 Stress Strategies Every Mom Needs
- “Love Is”--I Corinthians 13 for Parents
- Mom Rules
- How to Fight Fair In Marriage
- Live Free by Kendra Smiley
- Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larsen
- Real Moms Real Jesus by Jill Savage
You will be entered in a drawing to win hotel accommodations and two Hearts at Home Mom Conference registrations for you and a friend at a conference of your choice! (If unable to attend a conference, a Hearts at Home Conference To-Go will be substituted for the winner and a friend.)
This offer is available for this week only (Feb 4-9)!