Friday, November 1, 2013

No-Soda-November!

I have self-proclaimed this month...
 
No-Soda-November!
 
In college before a big recital, I'd forgo the fizz for months with no problem.  So periodically, I like to go off the cola just to prove I can still do it.  Although, it may be more difficult this time around.  The past few months I've been consuming a ridiculously large amount of pop.  If it is in the house, it is all I drink.  Therefore, it must go!!! 

I decided to have my last HURRAH tonight, and I plastered a good portion of a two-liter of Dr. Pepper.  The repercussions...  baby Eden was a spaz for 3 hours and didn't get to sleep until 10:30 p.m.  Also, it is 2:09 a.m., and I'm blogging and making to-do-lists in my head.

Hmmm... it could be a rough morning (remember no caffeine bubbles to kick-start my day) and a LONG day!

No comments: