***This post includes affiliate links.***
$25 is a trip through a drive through for my family... a couple pizzas and a Redbox... a new toy or game. Yeah... $25 is easily spent and often there is very little to show for it. However, there is a homeschool library awaiting you. Currently, there are over 175 e-books, audio books, lapbooks, unit studies, and more included in the Schoolhouse Library. Guess the cost... yep, $25! Now, that is a lot of bang for your buck.
Here are a few highlights from the Schoolhouse Library to wet your whistle:
- All 10 of the Wannabe unit studies (occupations)
- All 18 of the Curiosity Files unit studies (We have used a couple of these already!)
- 2 study guides from YWAM (Got some of these books at Teach Them Diligently)
- Map Trek: Atlas and Outline Maps of World History from Knowledge Quest
- A Journey Through Learning Lapbook
- In the Hands of a Child Lapbook
- Draw Write Now Sampler (Also, a resource my family has used.)
- Ruth Bible Study from Grapevine Studies
- Philippians in 28 Weeks memory verse cards from Homeschool Adventure
- 3 eBooks from Lee Binz, the HomeScholar, about homeschooling high school
- 15 audio books from My Audio School
- Teaching Writing eBook from WriteShop
And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I have no idea what the total value of this package is, but I promise you, the Schoolhouse Library is a steal for $25. Plus, whenever new things are added, you'll get those, too -- all for this $25 price tag!
*Disclaimer: As a reviewer for TOS, I will be granted access to this resource free of charge in exchange for promoting it. This is NOT a review. Because I personally see the value in this resource, I have chosen to share with my readers.